Just look at what God may be doing in your life…
- Maybe He’s given you a beautiful family?!
- Maybe He has you single right now to serve Him better?
- Maybe He’s healed you of a sickness or disease?!
- Maybe you’re reading this in the hospital right now but God is using you to be His light during this challenging time?
- Maybe your children are following Jesus?!
- Maybe your child is out there in the world but God has kept them safe?
- Maybe you have a great job that you love?!
- Maybe you’re unemployed but able to have more time in the Bible and in prayer as a result?
Whatever and wherever you are in life, I’m sure you’re grateful for something. And while we should be grateful always, this is a great time of year to express thanks to God.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 says that we should give thanks in everything (NLT says ‘in all circumstances’) for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
All of this said… in a few sentences we would like you to tell us here at The Light what you’re grateful for. How has God been faithful? How has He seen you through the tough times? How has He blessed you beyond your wildest expectations? Please reply to this post and we will gather your responses and share them on the air on Wednesday (if you don’t want your name read let us know). Your can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We here at The Light are thankful for so many things, not the least of which is YOU – our faithful listener, prayer warrior, and supporter.
Have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!
To God be the Glory!