This is a summary of the Articles of Faith of Christian Ministries, Inc. It is to be the generally accepted statement for all the organizations of Christian Ministries, Inc.
- We believe in the Bible, which is verbally inspired by The Holy Spirit in the original manuscripts and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God. It is the sole authority for the Christian faith and conduct.
- We believe in the Triune Godhead in Three Persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death, bodily resurrection, present exaltation at God’s right hand, and His personal, imminent return.
- We believe in the atonement by the substitutionary death and shed blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, whereby man can be saved from sin and its consequences and that we are justified (made right with God) by faith alone and not by works.
- We believe in the personality of Satan, called the Devil, and his present control over unregenerate mankind.
- We believe in the fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life and blessedness in heaven, in the Church, the Body or Bride of Christ, consisting only of those who are born again, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He shall come again.
- We believe in the resurrection of the unsaved unto everlasting punishment in hell.
- We believe in Christ’s great commission to the Church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
- We believe in the ministry of the local church which is clearly established in the scriptures.
- We believe God created man in His image and, therefore, in the sanctity of all human life, from conception until the natural end of life.
- We believe God created man “male and female” and ordained marriage to be between one man and one woman.
- We believe that God supernaturally and directly created the heavens , the earth, and every kind of animal and human being as separate and distinct forms of life.