Share the Love of Jesus with children around the world!
During National Collection Week, November 17-24, more than 4,000 drop-off sites will be open.
- Waterbury Center, VT – Hunger Mountain Christian Assembly
- Saint Albans, VT – Church of the Rock
- Morrisville, VT – Lamoille Valley Grace Brethren Church
- Barre, VT – Faith Community Church
- Middlebury, VT – Valley Bible Church
- Plattsburgh, NY – First Assembly of God
- Vergennes, VT – Champlain Valley Christian Reformed Church
- Richford, VT – First Baptist Church
- Westport, NY – Westport Bible Church
- Randolph, VT – Baptist Fellowship of Randolph
- Champlain, NY – Christ & Saint John’s Episcopal/Anglican Church
- Newport, VT – Cornerstone Evangelical Free Church
- Lyndonville, VT – Lyndon Bible Church
- Bradford, VT – Bradford Evangelical Free Church
- Schroon Lake, NY – Mountainside Ministries Center
• Free conference with New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer
• October 9-‐11 at the Times Union Center: 51 Pearl Street, Albany, NY 12207
• Collecting school supplies, toys, toiletries and more for local outreach (Albany)
-‐conference attendees will come together to hear author and speaker
Joyce Meyer share a unique message each session.
There is no charge for each of the four sessions.
Special musical guests Kristian Stanfill and Christy Nockels will also be there.
Sessions start at:• 7:00p.m.on Thursday• 10:00a.m.and 7:00p.m.on Friday•10:00a.m.on Saturday.
Doors open 2 hours prior to each session Interpretation for the deaf and hard of hearing as well as
Spanish translation will be provided. This section will be reserved until 30 minutes before each session.
Multiply Hope, an outreach of Joyce Meyer Ministries that looks to benefit the local area by
mobilizing conference attendees to help bless the community, will be supporting
Redeemer Church and their various outreaches in the Albany community,by collecting
donations of: school supplies, small toys, toy batteries, costume jewelry,toiletries
and Christmas wrapping paper.
These items will be collected at the conference and distributed to those in need.
About Joyce Meyer Joyce Meyer Conference Ministries
Joyce Meyer Ministries (JMM) is an international nonprofit organization
that focuses on reaching people through media with a potential audience of 4.5 billion people.
Impacting lives around the world, through its outreach arm,
Hand of Hope, JMM provides life-changing global humanitarian and missions relief.
In 2013, JMM provided more than 32.6 million meals supporting feeding centers
in 30 countries and free medical care to over 240,000 people in multiple remote areas.
JMM also provides support for 37 children’s homes globally and provides a host of other
disaster, missions and humanitarian aid.
JMM also operates the Dream Center, an inner-city church and outreach
center in North St. Louis.
For more information, please visit www.joycemeyer.org
Kurt Goff Live
Upbeat and encouraging, Moody Radio host Kurt Goff has a passion for connecting people to God. On Kurt Goff Live, this longtime Christian radio broadcaster brings you six hours of uplifting music, inspiring devotional insights, and faith-infused conversation with callers. Hear the heart of a pastor as Kurt engages listeners with words of hope and joy, all based on God’s Word.
Listen to Kurt Goff Live Monday through Friday, 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. Starting in July.
Kurt has more than 25 years of broadcast experience in both television and radio, at stations across the country in places like Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas and New York. He spend almost nine years hosting an afternoon drive talk program on a Christian station in Las Vegas, N.V. Most recently, he hosted an interactive live afternoon drive talk show in Buffalo, N.Y., called LifeLine with Kurt Goff.
Kurt has the heart of a pastor and a passion for ministering to listeners on the radio. His philosophy in life and in radio is that we have “Christ at the center, with the Bible as our guide.” He brings that same philosophy to Moody Radio, hosting Kurt Goff Live each weekday.
Kurt is a graduate of Texas Christian University. He and his wife, Liz, have two sons, Aleq and Nicolas.
We are now broadcasting news from Salem Radio Network. You will hear a much more professional sound and will be better informed as to the top news stories of the day. You can find more about SRN here: http://www.srnonline.com/news